I recently got a package of sourdough starter
from eBay at 3.25 dollars.
A sourdough starter which I get.
The homemade sourdough which I made
from the starter was so delicious
and it is much healthier than
So I wanna share how you can
activate the sourdough starter here.
How to make sourdough by the classic way(^▽^)/
- mix 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons lukewarm pure water
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (this time only)
- 1 package of starter powder in a bowl
- cover bowl with place
- On the second day just stir it up
- On the third day add an additional 1/2 cup all-purpose flour and 1/2 cup of lukewarm water, stirring to mix.
- By 48 hours you should see bubbles and signs of life
- On the fourth day add 1/2 cups lukewarm water and 1/2 cup all-purpose flour. (Seems to be a pattern here.lol)
- Feeding your starter daily for about 5 days with love will help your sourdough bread reach full activity and flavor.
- At day five you many continue to keep your starter at room temperature feeding it daily or put it in the refrigerator and feed it at least once weekly.
- The secret to successful sourdough baking is Freshly Fed Starter(=^・^=)
Cultures for Health, Sourdough, Whole Wheat, 1 Packet, .13 oz (3.7 g)
Solgar, Brewer's Yeast Powder, 14 oz (400 g)
When you use my code FPN489
you can get these things at 5-10 percents off.
I can also get some points (｡-人-｡) ｺﾞﾒﾝﾈ
Thank you for reading my blog.
Please give me comments if you
succeed to bake your bread at home♥