you must learn how to make Dashi at first.
But don't worry, it's super easy and simple.
Dashi also help you to reduce intake of sodium
in each meals.
Japanese dashi soup boost your metabolism,
give you satisfaction without meat based soup,
and also alkalize your body!
(because of Konbu dried kelp,
which is Japanese superfood)
Bonito flakes are made from dried, fermented, and
smoked bonito. It's traditional preservative food in
Japan- bonito flakes 鰹節-tasty, improve circulation, lower blood pressure, and strong anti-aging food.
(Bonito flakes include inosinic acid and vitamin E.)
If you are vegetarian you can cut the bonito flake to make dashi,
because Konbu itself includes pleasantly savory flavor and rich of fiber and minerals(⌒∇⌒)
Please check Konbu dashi on the internet.
I sometimes make miso soup only with Konbu and
ginger extract soup. It keep my feet warm.
my husband can't eat ginger and Konbu but
he can eat the miso soup and it's yummy.hehe
You can also use Siitake mushroom or Iriko(dried baby anchovies) to make another flavor of dashi.
I wanna introduce you how to make dashi simply here.
- 1 liter water
- 10g～20ｇ dried kombu （昆布）
- 15g～20g packed dried bonito flakes (katsuobushi, 鰹節)
- How to make Dashi
- １Combine water and kombu in a pot. (When you have a time, please soak the konbu for 30 minutes before heating a pot)
- 2 Bring to a bare simmer over medium heat. Remove from heat and add bonito flakes. Let stand for 3 minutes. Strain through a fine mesh strainer and discard kombu and bonito.
- ※one point advice
- Please don't squeeze bonito flake or leave it in the soup,
- or your soup will become bitter and not tasty.
- There are already enough extracts from konbu and bonito
- flakes in your dashi. But you can use the Konbu and bonito
- flakes for another dishes again if you want.
Dashi (fish broth) Recipe - Japanese Cooking 101
My Secret Recipe for Glowing Skin!【美肌ぷるぷるレシピ 】By Melody Morita
My JAPANESE Diet Tips! Ballet dancer recipe
健康 ダイエット 食生活 #バレリーナが教えるシリーズ By Melody Morita